Directions to the Waterloo Pits
Our club is located mid-way between Geneva and Waterloo on Routes 5 & 20. Turn at a mobile gas station/convenience store on to Packwood Road, cross the railroad tracks (100 feet), then turn right on to the Edwards Road. Our Club is about a half mile on the left.
Below are further directions on getting near the Waterloo Pits
- NYS Thruway exit 42, Geneva
- Go south on Rt. 14 to Rt. 96 south.
- Edwards Rd. is the second right hand turn. Follow Edwards Rd. about 4 miles to the Sportsman Club.
FROM THE EAST:
- NYS Thruway exit 41 Waterloo.
- Go south on Rt. 414 to Rtes. 5 & 20 through the village of Waterloo to the Mobil station, about 4 miles.
- Turn right at the Mobil station and proceed to the club.
FROM THE SOUTH:
- From Ithaca to Rt. 96 north to the village of Waterloo.
- West on Rtes. 5 & 20 to the Mobil station
- Turn right and proceed to the club.
- From Watkins Glen go north on Rt. 14 to the city of Geneva.
- Go east on Rtes. 5 & 20 to the Mobil station on the left.
- Turn left, cross the tracks and bear right to the club.